Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Production Associate (2nd Shift)
Must be able to learn, apply, and retain new techniques, concepts and procedures required for continuously improving products, processes, services, deliveries and overall quality.
Ability to read and understand blue prints, control plans, routers, job instructions and measurement tools.
Must meet or exceed all quality standards set by the customers and individual Value Stream. Must also maintain the quality standards defined for the entire facility.
Maintain flexibility to be able to move from work area to work area in order to meet the delivery expectations of the customers and the productivity goals for the plant. Able to work efficiently to establish standards without constant supervision.
Promotes cooperation and "team oriented" work environment at all times under the direction of leadership.
Creates/maintains a safe work environment and practices safety for themselves and others at all times.
Must maintain a clean and well-organized work environment and support our 5S program.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate geographical area (within 50 miles) of Van Wert, OH will be considered for this position.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- All positions require use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in arms regulations. All applicants must be U.S. Persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Minimum one year work experience in a manufacturing/warehouse environment
Repetitive bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
Must be willing to work on equipment up to 20’ in the air (scissor lift)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FCV Fluid Conveyance Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No