Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Job Title: Actuator Assembler
Reporting to: Team Leader Responsible For: None
Responsible for (members of team): None
· To assemble actuators in line with the company procedure
· Preparation of parts for kit
· Assemble of gear parts
· Laying in of wires
· Soldering of wires
· Soldering and attaching connector.
· Soldering and connection of Motor
· Setting of switches
· Vibro etching of lids
· Electrical testing of Actuator
· Varnishing of lids and screws.
· Read and understand Engineering drawings and specifications.
· Fully committed to Eaton lean system
· Responsible for making yourself aware of H & S in the area.
Experience required/ preferred
· Some previous assembly experience (although full training will be given)
· Soldering experience
· Attention to detail
Because of the changing nature of our business your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
You will be required to undertake all responsibilities above in line with your Grade.
· Attention to detail
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No