Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
UK Sales Manager - Fire Systems
LOCATION: SOUTH EAST ENGLAND IDEAL, OTHER COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS CONSIDERED
You will join our UK Fire sales team, whose main purpose is to sell electrical solutions across the Wholesale & Systems Integrators’ channels. You will lead and develop the team, which is currently thriving after a re-organisation and investment in infrastructure and stockholding. The team have seen double digit growth in 2017, this is set to continue into 2018 and beyond with the launch of a new product platform planned for 2019. We are looking for an experienced fire sales person who would be looking to further their career and manage a small team. You will be expected to spend about 4 days per week on the road, mostly spending time with your team in front of customers.
- Deliver the annual profit plan and establish sales objectives for the team and individuals
- Forecast and develop annual sales and pulse expected sales to the UK Country Sales Organisation (CSO) & the Product Line
- Represent the needs and requirements of the CSO within the Fire Product Line
- Coach, develop and motivate the sales team to improve results through a culture of learning
- Train and develop the team in the use of the Eaton CRM & Price quote systems
- Demand management planning and forecasting
- Manage relationship with CSO National Account Team and provide specialist support
- Maintain team by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, appraising
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to the Construction Team profit plan by encouraging and developing cross selling opportunities across the platform
- Previous experience of working in a sales supervisory capacity in the UK Fire Industry
- Full UK driving licence
Important notice: the successful candidate will be subject to background screening.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time