Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Coil Winder 2nd shift-South Milwaukee
- Perform coil winding operations on a variety of coils and for different applications, size, design, etc., on small to medium coils.
- Set-up winding machines and related equipment for size and type of wire, number of turns, type and size of insulation, etc.
- Perform basic soldering operations.
- Adjust fixtures and tension devises for proper winding tension.
- Assemble special coils for proto-type jobs.
- Tag or label finished coils.
- Provide proper resistance when winding coils
- Testing of finished coils
- Perform work from specifications, and/or communicated instructions.
- Follow established working procedures.
- Operator is responsible for own work, under minimal supervision and instructions.
- Meet or exceed quality and quantity standards.
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
- Contribute suggestions for methods or product improvement.
- Ability to use and operate tools and equipment consistent with this job.
- Ability to read and use drawings, routings, blue prints, specifications, part numbers, and other shop documents affecting this position.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Adheres to all environmental, health, safety rules and regulations, and work instructions.
- Fosters an environment that promotes Eaton’s goals, philosophies, and encourages continuous improvement through participation and teamwork.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of the work location will be considered.
6 months of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
Trades training (or equivalent) of soldering and brazing operations, electronic terminology and symbols, and electrical circuits and electronics.
Familiarity with different size and types of wire stock.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PRD Power Reliability Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No