Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Adjointe Administrative ventes et finance / Sales and Finance Assistant
Eaton’s Electrical Automation Solutions Division has an opening for an Sales and Finance Assistant. The Sales and Finance Assistant will be located in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville.
As a recognized employer of choice, Eaton Corporation recruits and retains talented employees who are interested in making a long-term commitment to an organization that continually invests in the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment as well as its employees. Eaton’s Energy Automation Solutions business has an immediate opening for an Sales and Finance Assistant. We are looking to fill this position in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville. The Energy Automation Solutions (EAS) division delivers intelligent energy solutions by combining power systems expertise with innovative technologies to help our customers generate, deliver, and manage energy safely, efficiently, and reliably. EAS provides a range of power delivery and reliability, automation and control, advanced metering and demand response solutions designed to increase efficiency and smart operations. The EAS business serves customers in the utility, commercial, industrial, mining, renewable energy and other markets. With a spirit of innovation crossing decades, EAS is proud of its ground-breaking innovations through customer collaboration, long-standing commitment to investing in R&D, five Innovation Centers around the world, more than 10,000 patents held globally, and its award-winning solutions in power delivery, power quality, power reliability and end customer automation in the utility space. The technical skills, innovative thinking and the tireless dedication of our employees around the world are Eaton's greatest resources.
The Sales and Finance Assistant’s primary responsibility is to provide excellent customer service and technical support to CYME International sales and finance teams. This position reports directly to CYME’s Sales Manager. In this role, the Sales and Finance Assistant will also contribute to the company’s overall success by performing internal sales and finance tasks, and improving overall customer satisfaction by streamlining internal processes.
- Perform order entries in SAP, and review them to ensure that product pricing and terms comply with original quotation.
- Participate in the full maintenance renewals process, including preparing forms, answering customer inquiries in a timely manner, reporting out statistics, and managing “CYME Maintenance” email inbox.
- Work with sales team to implement and maintain product sales forecasts and reports when needed.
- Assist the sales team with credit approval process, including following-up with customers with overdue payments.
- Complete various administrative tasks such as office supply orders, mail and courier shipments.
- Process New Customer documentation in order to setup and maintain customers information in SAP.
- Proactively participate in internal processes improvement.
- Support the sales and finance team to complete various clerical and administrative tasks.
- High school degree (DEC) in accounting or automation administration from an accredited institution.
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Experience (3-5 years) with desktop PC applications (MS Office suite) and ERP systems
- Experience (3-5 years) in an administrative customer support role.
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
- Relocation is not being offered for this position. Candidates must reside within a 80km radius from Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville.
- College diploma (DEP) in accounting or automation administration from an accredited institution
- Experience (3-5 years) in a sales support role.
- Experience (3-5 years) with SAP
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: EPG EAS Electrical Automation Solutions
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No