Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Seals Team Leader - 2nd Shift
- Provide technical assistant with: set-up of forming machines, program machines as necessary and drawing interpretation
- Execute assigned work orders
- Training personnel
- Mentor team members on technical aspects of the job
- Work with team to improve processes and resolve problems
- Investigate production problems to determine cause and resolution
- Manage daily and weekly production levels to support site forecasts
- Communicate with Customer Service Department about product schedules
- Focus on key metrics such as; on-time delivery, through-put, scrap reduction and overtime
- Maintain equipment and generate maintenance requests as needed
- Support a safety culture through the use of MESH tools and safety best practices
- H.S. Diploma or GED required from an accredited institution
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a technical/mechanical role
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate Beltsville area (50 miles) will be considered for this position.
- Previous leadership experience and knowledge of Pro-E and CAD preferred
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No