Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Team Leader - Technical Resource Center
Eaton Electrical North American Sales (NAS) Division's Sales Operations Organization is seeking a Team Leader - Technical Resource Center. The Team Leader - Technical Resource Center will be based at our Arden, NC (Avery Creek) location.
The primary function of the Technical Resource Center (TRC) Team Leader is to manage and provide leadership for the Technical Support Engineers (TSE). The TSE’s provide technical support for electrical products in the residential, power distribution and industrial control markets. The TSE’s provide customers with product selection, troubleshooting, and application assistance via phone, chat, email and a self-service knowledge base.
- Provides leadership within the TRC to hire, train, and develop the team of Technical Support Engineers.
- Works closely with the TRC Application Engineers to develop and implement product training for the TRC and the entire EatonCare organization.
- Promotes a strong partnership with sales and marketing teams.
- Supports NAS and product marketing with business information and drive utilization of this information by the businesses.
- Manages the Technical Support Engineers through the APEX (Goal and Development planning) process.
- Conducts performance reviews.
- Works with HR to facilitate interviewing and hiring of new team members.
- Works with the TRC manager and others in the development and deployment of organizational strategy.
- Provides team with customer service escalation support.
- Reviews team metrics, provides analysis, and leads corrective action planning and execution.
- Assists the TRC manager in the process improvement and maintenance of the Cisco phone system, Egain Chat application, Nanorep knowledge base and the C360 CRM application.
- Develops the necessary reports across the applications to drive improvement.
- Assists the TRC manager in implementing a Quality Assurance process.
- Assists the TRC manager the implementation of the Avery Creek Development Program (ACDP).
- Provides the team with the day to day operational support.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years' experience in manufacturing, sales, or customer support
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field preferred
- 10+ years' experience in the electrical industry
- Technical acumen
- Leadership skills, drive for results, and collaborative style
- Business acumen
- Communication skills
- Presentation and training skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time