Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Identifies and maintains the base of prototype suppliers to support new product development initiatives
Manages supplier delivery and performance for prototype/pre-production purchases
Supports inspection and disposition of prototype material for development builds
Create RFQ’s and place purchase orders, negotiating the lowest cost and most favorable terms
Ensure purchase orders are updated on time to support forecasted cost down negotiations
Track and communicate Eaton’s performance to service agreement metrics
Proactively resolve supplier invoicing issues and implements corrective actions to minimize future errors
Coordinate the exchange of technical information regarding products and product processing with adequate safeguards for confidentiality
Oversee and track prototype supplier tooling deliverables
Actively participate in teams working towards continuous process improvements, elimination of waste, and overall supply chain continuity
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3 years supply chain management, materials management, engineering or operations
- No relocation is offered for this position. Only candidates located within 50 miles of Galesburg, MI will be considered for this position.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US on an on-going basis without company sponsorship.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Engineering, or Supply Chain Management from an accredited institution
- 5 years supply chain management, materials management, engineering or operations.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time