Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
This position is responsible for driving continual improvement in overall operations performance through the customer support function at the customer support center of excellence.
•Design and improve process flows, working manuals, training manuals, user handbooks as well as related tools and templates for each service offerings.
•Create, track and assess standards, metrics, processes and systems on regular basis in order to monitoring performance and identify the improvement areas.
•Consolidate and develop OPEX training modules for service center agents to build up competency in the team.
•Lead regular operational process / service levels audits and reviews with the Customer Service team to ensure compliance and delivery quality.
•Conduct the OPEX & Quality best practice sharing and knowledge management for Customer Service.
•Assume full responsibility of interrelated functions or activities and provide assistance to staff in order to develop solutions for problems.
•Assist in training and development of employees as assigned, in order to provide optimum service to customers (internal and external). Additionally, maintain role as mentor to other team members.
•Assemble, verify and analyze the results of others, prepare reports and present findings.
•Investigate and develop understanding of new processes and be able to assess these from a broad perspective in terms of the impact of the total business.
•Participate in and exert leadership in local and divisional committees, teams, and councils that function to improve current business practices.
•Other duties, projects as assigned.
Qualifications• Bachelor’s Degree in business or engineering from an accredited institution required.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years’ work experience in supporting customer service operations
• High Ability to speak, write, and read English
• Four year degree from an accredited institution required
• Project management skill to lead and work in matrix project teams and deal with multiple stakeholders
• Experience with SAP and/or Vista
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Strong listen, written and verbal communication skills
• Master's degree preferred.
• The ideal candidate will have good process improvement experience in an shared services/business process outsourcing organization
• Strong customer service ethos with a track record of process improvement
• Excellent knowledge of service and process improvement strategies.
• Knowledge of Lean &Six Sigma Concepts*
• Excellent computer skills.
• Fluent verbal and concise written, communication skills for successful performance of position.
• Strong analytical skills, logical thinking and process oriented
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time