Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Painter 3rd shift
Power Systems, Electrical Sector-Americas has an opening for a Painter for 3rd Shift in the Padmount department located in South Milwaukee, WI. The selected candidate will be responsible for a variety of painting operations.
- Perform scheduled painting operations, rework and repair of units.
- Perform general maintenance and preventative maintenance on paint guns, hooks, regulators, reciprocators, hydraulic units, etc.
- Write work orders to maintain equipment and machinery and follow up on completion.
- Monitor and troubleshoot line activities and application procedures to ensure process specifications are followed.
- Maintain a proper balance of “ready to use” spare parts or supplies required for production, such as regulators, guns, filters, safety equipment, pumps, hoses, paint, solvents, etc. Initiate purchase order to maintain these supplies and confirm delivery.
- Assist in testing of new methods of production, prototypes, and paint material.
- Set fluids and air pressures for equipment, monitor spray application to maintain 2 millimeter dry film thickness.
- Prepare test panels as requested by engineering.
- Follow established working procedures.
- Operator is responsible for own work, under minimal supervision and instructions.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Meet or exceed quality and quantity standards.
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
- Contribute suggestions for methods or product improvement.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of the work location will be considered.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- 6 months minimum experience in industrial painting
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PRD Power Reliability Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No