Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Project Manager
Eaton is seeking an Associate Project Manager to support our facility in Camarillo, CA!
Responsible for the successful execution of the NPI Program(s), project(s) by helping out the senior Project Managers and owning the tasks assigned. Working with cross functional project team to manage portions of project schedule with an ultimate goal of delivering a high quality product to drive customer satisfaction and revenues.
- Learn and apply Eaton’s project management methodology to New Product Introduction (NPI) process. Prepare project schedules, estimate resources and expenses in collaboration (and/or independently) with the senior PM and Operations function.
- Follow the progress of part production as it goes through different processes on the factory floor. Facilitate/coordinate movement of part(s) from one work station to another.
- Always knows the status of parts in production in consultation with cross functional team. Seeks team input to promote rapid resolution to issues.
- Prepare status reports and provide status to senior PMs/ leadership team. Facilitates the implementation of project management processes at the site.
- Attend daily production meeting and regular project meetings. Improve organization responsiveness to customer requirements by managing the schedule on production parts. Manage effective customer communications. Manage customer expectations and contractual commitments internal to the business
- Ensure standard program management processes are utilized on production parts. Maintain a risk/issue log on projects and effectively manage the risks and issues.
- Seek team input to promote rapid resolution to issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of one year of work experience in a technical field.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without company sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Camarillo, CA will be considered.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Experience in New Product Introduction (NPI) programs preferred
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD TAM
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time