Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Communication Analyst - Filtration
- Manage layouts, design and content of communications such as presentations, newsletters, play books, customer success stories, event support materials, brochures, data sheets, instructions manuals and distribute in online and/or offline channels.
- Assist in development of multimedia packages including videos.
- Support development of messaging for product launches and initiatives
- Support project coordination and promotion of assigned trade shows, events, seminars, tech days or Eaton distributor meetings and
- Support crafting and sending internal/external e-newsletters or e-mail campaigns
- Support content creation for social media channels and provide it in the respective tools and channels
- Assist in website projects including website updates and SEO to help boost organic rankings
- Support development of marketing campaign specific website landing pages and use Google AdWords to boost traffic
- Support digital or print paid advertisement of products/services on various media.
- Work with peers and PR agency on media activities.
- Work across and with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent messaging and branding throughout campaigns, web content, trade shows, advertising, public relations, etc.
- Assist with corporate identity monitoring, brand awareness and development
- Support in expenses tracking tasks in close cooperation with the Global Marketing Communications Manager
- Secure and maintain internal marketing reports, structures, processes and manage performance review of activities
- Enhancing tools and processes and supporting to implement best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required
- 1 year experience in Marketing Communications
- Candidates must reside within 50 miles of Eden Prairie, MN to be considered.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
- 1 year experience in Marketing Communication in B2B
- 1 year project Management Experience
- Digital marketing/social media marketing.
- Adobe Experience Manager, GoogleAdwords, Hootsuite and Canva.
- Working with 3rd party vendors of agencies
- Trade show experience
- Brochures, proofing and copy writing.
- Knowledge of Marketing Plans & Budgets
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe InDesign Suite basic knowledge
- Thorough knowledge and demonstrated proficiency in all aspects of analysis, managing projects and marketing expertise
- Writing, editorial and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Strong leading skills
- High level of self-commitment and sense of responsibility
- Ability to work independently
- Very good analytical skills
- Should exhibit great creativity and pronounced communication skills
- Self-confident and outgoing personality
- Strong time management skills and flexibility for meeting changing priorities and tight deadlines
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time