Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Engineer - Sales Operations
- Replies to all customers, for any queries raised for product availability & delivery schedule etc.
- Manages the in-house, third party and trading warehousing and dispatch to ensure that customer orders are delivered on time
- Works closely with sales team, coordinating visits and providing information on status of customer accounts and any sales leads relating to requests for samples and catalogues
- Coordinates with local logistics team and other European logistics teams for timely execution of factored goods dispatch
- Manages the Bonded Warehouse which is being specially maintained for key accounts ( Schneider Electric IT Business )
- Liaises with production, planning & logistics and dispatch departments to ensure that customer orders are delivered on time
- Ensures right commodities as billed are dispatched to customers every time
- Ensures all RMA are raised in the system and replacements are made where accepted
- Ensuring Inventory Accuracy
- Ensures Cost out Project on Quarterly basis.
· BE/BTech / MBA in any discipline
· 3+ years with about Logistics Functions
· Excellent commercial awareness
· Good interpersonal skills, planning and analytical ability
· Basic knowledge of Sales tax & Excise rules applicable to India
· Knowledge of SAP desirable
· Knowledge and understanding of products
· Knowledge in Bonded Warehouse activities
· Knowledge in both Export and Import functions
· Good commercial skills for margining transport contracts
· Good communicator of both written and verbal informationHighly ethical and works with a diverse team
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time