Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Account Coordinator Marketing
Small Solutions Providers, companies of $100M or less, make up the majority of the IT Channel. This long-tail of the market requires sales representatives to drive partner development key performance indicators. Individuals drive and carry sales performance metrics by region as well as recruitment targets for “lost accounts” (accounts that have not transacted in 12 months). In the individual contributor role, the representative will be responsible for qualifying account leads, helping onboard partners, and drive incremental sales opportunities based on inbound and outbound call follow-up from marketing campaigns.
A. Develop, execute and attain sales plan within the assigned regional IT channel mid-market
B. Recruit and enable new partners within the various channel segment to join the PowerAdvantage Partner program.
C. Schedule local and regional sales manager visits.
D. Engage and leverage Alliance partnerships with industry leading affiliates (i.e. Cisco, NetApp, EMC, Nutanix) to increase partner engagement, promote solution selling, and drive specification at the end customer level.
E. Collaborate with regional field sales, channel marketing and top revenue generating accounts to develop a “go to market” business plans containing sales targets, marketing activities, customer engagement and support model.
F. Daily collaboration with field sales covering the same region, distribution account managers, direct marketing reseller (DMR) account managers and EatonCare inside sales to drive business and grow Eaton channel presence.
G. Manage opportunity pipeline via C360 and PowerAdvantage deal registrations portal. Be able to forecast monthly sales projections to sales and product management.
• Degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Commerce or similar
• About 3 years of work experience/internship in an office environment or customer facing role.
• Strong desire to learn about technology sales & marketing.
• Natural tendency to become a leader with champion mind-set.
• High Ability to speak, write, and read English – Fully bilingual
• Knowledge of CRM software and SAP
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel, email, internet)
• Strong listen, written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Vista, VOTW and Mentor software
• Drive for results
• Makes Decisions & Solves Problems
• Demonstrates a Collaborative Style
• Promotes and Champions Change
• Business Acumen
• Pursues personal development
• Candidate must have excellent time management, organization, communication and computer skills
• Proven ability to effectively interface with internal and external customers in a fast-paced environment
• Strong work ethic, flexibility, and a desire to actively contribute to the group’s success
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Team player
• Strong professional presence
• Occasional travel to plants and customer sites required
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time