Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Perform tasks associated with providing clerical and administrative support of 1 or more programs in sales.Complies with guidelines processes and procedures established for the programs. Executes duties of basic to moderate complexity in areas of document processing. Analyzing and summarizing datafrom multiple sources to compile reports.Prepare presentation and professional correspondence. Develops proactive systems to expedite the flow of office work. Operate under general supervision of program supervisor. Performs tasks exercising discretion and moderate independence.
• Lead day to day activities within the EatonCare Service Center team of Order Entry Specialists and Account Coordinators
• Develop effective relationship with EatonCare USA support teams
• Drive productivity within the group by utilizing electronic tools to support efficient and profitable business growth
• Develop, and retain top quality Order Entry Specialists and Account Coordinators, who excel at providing customer value through the execution of processes, commercial savvy, and effective relationship building with customers
• Communicate with the customers as necessary
Other duties, projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or engineering from an accredited institution required.
• Minimum 3 years manager of people experience
• Minimum 5 years customer support or interaction experience
• High Ability to speak, write, and read English
• Four year degree from an accredited institution required
• Project management skill to lead and work in matrix project teams and deal with multiple stakeholders
• Strong listen, written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with SAP and/or Vista
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Strong customer service ethos with a track record of process improvement
• Excellent knowledge of service and process improvement strategies.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Fluent verbal and concise written, communication skills for successful performance of position.
• Strong analytical skills, logical thinking and process oriented
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time