Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Application & Project Engineering Summer Interns
Eaton's Critical Power Solutions Sales Support organization has two opportunities for engineering students to join the team for summer 2018. We're a team of technical and marketing specialists responsible for meeting our customers' UPS needs around the EMEA -region. Our offices and manufacturing site is located in Espoo by Ring Road 3.
Depending on your background and level of experience your responsibilities could include:
- Supporting Eaton sales offices throughout the EMEA -region with technical queries, quotations or deliveries.
- Managing adn coordinating project delivers at the Espoo plant.
- Designing, documenting adn implementing customer required modifications to standard UPS products.
- Supporting continuous process improvement activities within the team adn learning the basics of lean methodology.
Who is a suitable candidate?
- You're majoring in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Management.
- You've studied for at least 2 years.
- You love to balance multiple tasks and problem solve on the fly.
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Other language skills such as German, French, Arabic or Russian would be an asset.
- You've got strong verbal and written skills.
If this sounds like the challenge that you are looking for, Eaton is a great place to spend your summer.
The best UPS experts in Finland work for us, our customers are some of the largest companies in the world and our engineering and delivery challenges are sure to keep things interesting.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PQED Power Quality Division EMEA
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No