Auto Parts Sales Manager
- Develops, plans and executes sales strategies to achieve overall sales objectives in the assigned territory (one of three territories).
- Coordinates and supports customer industry events (National, Regional and Local) to promote Eaton products within the industry.
- Effectively utilizes salesmanship and negotiation skills to achieve sales results and establish growth in his/her territory.
- Manages customer expectations, customer needs/wants and competitive landscape to deliver value and efficient business decision making.
- Collects, internalizes and communicates industry intelligence on products, customers, opportunities and issues effectively and to the appropriate audience.
- Develops, reports, and works cross functionally to initiate improvement actions to maintain / improve critical customer metrics and scorecards.
- Establishes and manages customer relationships at all levels of the customer’s organization to achieve robust relationships and customer satisfaction.
- Drives collaborative approaches to customer service, sales & marketing support, and communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution required.
- Minimum of one year experience in Automotive Aftermarket product management or Automotive Aftermarket sales.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship.
- Master's degree preferred; MBA strongly preferred
- Auto Performance Product Sales experience
- Automotive Aftermarket industry experience
- Incumbent must be self-motivated and goal driven given the current pace and complexity of today’s customer demands and Sales needs.
- Incumbent must be skillful in the ability to value sell, negotiate and conduct themselves on a professional level at all times.
- A key aspect of the position involves building positive relationships at all levels of the customer organization as well as internally. From the shop floor to the CEO, the incumbent must be able to communicate and negotiate effectively.
- Strong ethical standards
- Travel requirement of 75% within a large territory
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time