Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Provides leadership and manages functional areas of Purchasing and Customer Service/Planning, ensuring continuous improvement.
- Develops, implements and manages all cross-functional, fully integrated planning process that incorporates make versus buy, capacity planning, scheduling, inventory, material and associated cost elements.
- Responsible for establishing and monitoring Profit Plan targets for Gross Inventory, DOH Profit Plan, Stock Fill Rate, On Time Performance, Supplier OTD, Supplier PPM, DPO, Cost Out, Supplier/Customer Lead-Time and updates key metrics as required by site and divisional leadership. Provides forecast on a monthly basis.
- Manages customer relationships for internal and external customers including Eaton Care, Distribution Centers, LPDC, CAC, and MOD C where applicable.
- Works closely with Operations, PM and other Eaton functions for problem resolution on exceptions and to respond in a timely manner to customer requests for information and schedule changes.
- Prepares customer delivery reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends and uses information to proactively communicate potential late deliveries and sales misses.
- Responsible for leading and/or supporting supplier negotiations for direct & indirect material. Ensure that the negotiations provide the best value for Eaton (Ex. Cost-Out).
- Establishes, manages and executes inventory strategies (MRP, KanBan, ROP, VMI, and Consignment)
- Manages receipt, location and dispatch process, raw materials and MRO parts, ensuring continuous flow into pipeline without interruptions to production, on the assigned warehouse.
- Supports coordination of physical inventory activities, including cycle count & root cause analysis on the assigned warehouse.
- Supports activities of scrap and excess and obsolete materials disposition.
- Supports the implementation of new products and processes using the PROLaunch process.
- Participates in development of plant strategic plans and align departmental goals. Ensures deployment of key strategic initiatives and objectives. Promotes active and consistent participation to management system reviews (Tier meetings, Operations Review, etc.)
- Builds Organizational Capabilities through development plans, mentoring, driving accountability, cross training, and succession planning.
- Establishes and maintain procedures for department.
- Ensures site adheres to Supply Chain Policies and Corporate procedures and programs.
- Identifies quality improvement opportunities within areas of responsibility. Supports coordination and participate in key quality initiatives, as appropriate.
- Supports regulatory compliance activities, including CAPA, internal and external audits and comply with all regulatory requests.
- Responsibilities related to Health, Safety and Environment (EHS):
1. Attend and Performs all EHS training assigned.
2. Promotes MESH processes and policies to his department employees.
3. Provides all resources needed to ensure that all MESH policies and procedures performed by all personnel under his/her supervision.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related disciplines
Minimum of 5 years of experience in Materials Management (Planning, Procurement, Logistics) within Manufacturing environment
Minimum of 3 years of experience supervising both professionals and hourly employees.
Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
Excellent Management Skills
Strong problem solving an analytical skills
- Knowledge within the three functional areas of Supply Chain Management: Purchasing, Planning, and Inventory Control
Knowledge of ERP Systems
Experience with Lean Manufacturing
Supplier Negotiation skills
Proficiency in speaking/ writing English and Spanish Language
Master Degree in Materials Management or related area is preferable
APIC certification a plus
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD PCD Power Components Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time