Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Service Representative
Eaton's Hydraulic Business has an opening for a:
Customer Service Representative
Location: Seytantepe, Istanbul/ TURKEY
Eaton is recognized as a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of reliable, high-efficiency hydraulic systems and components for use in mobile and industrial applications. Eaton’s unwavering dedication to leadership in mobile and industrial applications has made Eaton one of the world’s preferred suppliers of hydraulic solutions.
- Proactively act to understand and solve customer needs and identify solutions to non-standard task/queries
- Be the point of reference for customers for all types of commercial requests: solve complex, high impact problems
- Manage the export business related activities where applicable
- Have a limited supervisory role to support the CS Team Leader/Manager
- Contract review preparation for small customers
- Assist in sales increase by proactive preparation and follow up of quotations, assists in clarification of price
- Arrange setting up of new part numbers, ready for customer order
- Advise and select available products / part numbers for distributors – help in guiding them to available products
- Proactively communicate in a timely manner with external customers about order status related requests
- Apply extensive knowledge of business processes and systems
- Participate in cross functional company-wide business process improvement teams to resolve recurring customer issues and also responsible for maintaining processes and process flows. Includes also participation in business development projects.
- Accept and process sales order schedules and also discrete orders, following established business rules. Monitor EDI error log and proactively check orders with issues with emphasis on error-free order management and same-day order entry
- Validate orders in the system against customer order reports on a weekly basis.
- Maintain accurate customer information in ERP systems and customer’s master profile
- Report sales trends and customer order activity to Sales, Marketing and other management. Assist with market and product forecasting as required
- Promote customer satisfaction and achieves cycle time reduction through team-based problem solving
- Fosters an environment which promotes Eaton’s goals and philosophy, encourages continuous improvement and builds customer relationships
Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from an accredited institution
Strong English & Turkish capabilities
One or more additional European languages required
Minimum 4-5 years of professional experience in order and export management
In depth knowledge of computerized order management processes and software programs
Customer focused mindset
Organization and time management skills
Team-oriented problem solving skills and corrective action methodology
Unique specialized knowledge with regards to assigned products and/or solutions, is “the” expert for one or several complex products groups/solutions.
Ability to interpret complex customer specifications and drawings
Proficient in creative problem solving, conflict resolution, and managing priorities
What Eaton offers:
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FCD
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time