Industrial Sales Representative
- Drive profitable growth for Eaton in the industrial/OEM sector by maintaining a healthy customer list of preferred accounts, on-going accounts and new accounts.
- Leverages existing resources to identify and execute new business opportunities.
- Attend customer entertaining events to build relationships with clients.
- Build relationships with external Eaton distributors.
- Develop and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by managing customer’s expectations.
- Identify and develop new industrial/OEM accounts for Eaton by leveraging our products and services offered.
- Daily proactive sales calls to maintain relationships with clients.
- As part of closing sale, build quotes utilizing the Eaton Bidman pricing tool, which includes reading and interpreting single line plans, product specifications and control logic.
- Make cold calls to solicit new customers.
- Review competitor’s price and product offerings.
- Attend Eaton’s new product launches to be able to inform clients of latest innovations.
- Enter purchase orders and arrange for customer to receive products or services in timely manner.
- Use the Eaton customer relationship management tool to track customer specific quotes.
- Assist customer with questions or concerns after the sale is complete.
- Responsible for creating sales reports and report outs to management.
- Comply with Eaton’s Policies.
- Additional duties as required.
- College Diploma in technical field from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in electrical industry
- Experience reading and following a single line diagram and following ladder logic and relay schemes
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is being offered for this position. Only candidates residing within a 80 km radius of the Mississauga, ON facility will be considered.
- University Degree or College Diploma, related to technical field in Power and Control from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in electrical industry
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and situations to achieve superior customer service.
- Results driven.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
Accessibility policy: Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs. Accessibility information may be found at: http://www.eatoncanada.ca/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.htm”
Politique d'accessibilité: Eaton a mis en place des politiques d’accessibilité afin d’accommoder des employés avec un handicap. Si vous êtes sélectionnés pour une entrevue et que vous avez besoin d’accommodement, veuillez partager l’information avec le recruteur ou le superviseur afin que nous puissions faire des ajustements raisonnables pour vos besoins. Nos politiques d’accessibilité peuvent être consultées au : http://www.eatoncanada.ca/FR/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.htm
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time