Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Plant Human Resources Manager
Eaton's Vehicle Group plant is seeking a Plant Human Resources Manager. The HR Manager will be based at our Roxboro, NC manufacturing facility.
- Ensure the talent pipeline for the future, assess and select talent, and coach managers on the process.
- Design and deliver local HR practices that create and maintain the desired culture. Prepare the workforce for change.
- Use assessment tools and metrics to diagnose organizational issues.
- Identify the learning, training, and development needs of the organization and deploy effective training plans.
- Build managers' leadership capability.
- Use coaching skills to influence behavior and business decisions to be consistent with the values and ethical standards.
- Perform investigations and take appropriate corrective actions.
- Ensure effective deployment of performance management systems and coach managers on the process.
- Identify viable deployment of performance management systems and coach managers on the process.
- Identify solutions considering legal implications when making decisions
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 7 years human resources experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations, Organizational Leadership, Organizational Development
- Master's Degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations, Organizational Leadership, Organizational Development or Business
- 10+ years human resources experience
- 3+ years of experience leading people
- Experience in an operations, business development, or other manufacturing role
- Demonstrated ability to work consultatively with managers and employees
- Knowledge of federal and state employment and labor laws (ADA, OFCCP, EEOC, Wage and Hour, State Unemployment Compensation, State Worker's Compensation, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects across multiple functions
- Knowledge of HR systems and reporting (e.g. Oracle)
- Demonstrate strong ethics and values; be widely trusted; direct and truthful, with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and gain confidence.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to influence and coach at multiple levels of the organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software packages (e.g. Word, Excel, Org Plus, and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills for interaction with all levels of the organization
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time