Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Marketing Analyst
- Provides market intelligence and recommended pricing to quotations group, customers, customer service, and the sales force on all LIPE products for all Americas markets ($210M).
- Utilizes a commercial understanding of assigned market, channel partners, competitors and customer’s needs to benchmark order/sales shortfalls, identifies actions to overcome and drives results.
- Proactively drives financial results in accordance with the Product Line Manager’s profit plan for each LIPE brand goals on orders, sales, and profitability. And maintains communication of the guidelines for internal use.
- Maintains list pricing and list price multipliers for all markets and manages the process of LIPE price changes to ensure a smooth implementation meeting the business needs including Eagle pricing system.
- Understands and enforces the standard process of contract management and quotations in accordance with Eaton’s terms and conditions and drives approvals in accordance to the Level of Authorities and other pricing procedures.
- Utilizes technical knowledge of competing products in the market and their comparison to Eaton’s offering to provide pricing differentials and strategy changes based on competitive movements in the marketplace.
- Recommends pricing and quotation response per customers RFQs including specification reviews with explanation of exceptions and cross references.
- Uses analytics tools to analyze daily order profitability, investigates areas outside of standard guidelines, and implements corrective actions to resolve. Analyses product/market trends and publishes management reports.
- Assists and participates in the execution of marketing and growth strategies for assigned products and market through relationship building with sales, distributor channel partners and customers direct.
- Maintains a team atmosphere to make sure the workload for the Proposals team is completed each day per customer required deadlines.
- Performs and participates in miscellaneous projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales, marketing, or application engineering
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is being offered for this position. Only candidates residing within a 50 mile radius of the Pewaukee, WI facility will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution
- Experience in the electrical utility industry
- Excellent oral, interpersonal and written skills with the ability to effectively communicate.
- Must be able to effectively interface with engineering and customers on a variety of technical issues.
- Very detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Office tools (or equivalent) to analyze and solve routine problems.
- Technical knowledge and experience in SAP ERP system.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time