Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
BDM Contractor Power - Manchester
You will join our UK Country sales organization. You will be required to sell industrial Power solutions, primarily into major Contractors based within the Manchester, Stockport, Warrington and Bolton areas. We are looking for a technical sales professional benefitting from exposure to the Manchester Construction market. You will be expected to spend an important amount of time on the road depending on ongoing projects.
- Achieve set sales target and margin
- Continuously monitor and improve the conversion rate of quotes to orders
- Introduce Eaton and Cooper Products in order to provide a full solution of products to customers
- Call on and develop relationships with M&E Contractors throughout their organization
- Assist in the coordination of the teams activities with other sales teams and internal departments
- Understand products and their competitive position in the region and communicate the customer’s satisfaction and/or needs by: understanding company strategies, policies, program and CRM
- Understanding of appropriate customer service systems and commitment to executing them
- Providing upper management with useful market information monthly, including business conditions, results achieved and actions planned
- Maintain company documentation, including expenses and project tracking system
- Strong exposure to the Manchester construction market and major M&E Contractors
- Experience in selling technical solutions
- Full UK driving license
Important notice: the successful candidate will be subject to background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time