Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Manger - Bussmann
Location: Warsaw or Gdansk
The Sales Product Manager will be reporting to the mOEM local Division Manager with dotted responsibility into the Bussmann Regional Sales Manager. He/she will be responsible for all Bussmann products as such he/she will be responsible for preparing market launch of all Bussmann product portfolios in country.
Having agreed with the division leads, he/she will be responsible for pricing policy and marketing of the Bussmann product lines in country. He/she will be a contact person to Business Unit- HQ (ETN/Cooper- Bussmann).
He/she will prepare RFQ quotations to RSSM regarding projects. He/she should be able to provide technical support for the customers. He/she should be also able to lead trainings, events, seminars for the customers. He/she should constantly update/prepare competitors prices and technical comparisons as well as all in country marketing collaterals. He/she should be prepared to take the sales lead for key strategic OEM’s/specialist distributers if required.
• Collecting market information regarding demands for products.
• Taking part in the decision-making process connected with implementation of new products together with the BU Product Management Department considering Controlling Departments.
• Preparing materials concerning implementation of new products in cooperation with the Product Department.
• Following- up with Regional Leaders in their responsibility for updating market situations as well customers’ requirements.
• Taking the sales lead for key strategic OEM’s/specialist distributers as required
This role is perfect for an Electrical Engineer who has got experience with Cooper/Bussmann products or generally with electrical components sales activities within last 3-6 years and would like to take control over electrical product management duties.
This product line - Bussmann - is being managed by 12 people in EMEA region. You will have a chance to join them in developing East European market starting from Poland.
• Bachelors and Master Electrical degree,
• Technical knowledge of variable frequency drives,
• Technical knowledge of power supply- LV systems.
• 1-2 years of experience at similar position in sales/product marketing
• Knowledge of customers and competitors on the market.
• Very high customer orientation, ability to obtain extensive knowledge of the local market with its customers and competitor structure, knowledge about pricing activities, marketing strategies and product launches.
• Ability to convert plans into actions for self, growth mindset
• Ability to liaise internally in a cross functional environment in order to obtain business objectives (finance, market management, marketing communication, HR, IT).
• Fluent in Polish and English.
• Personal and professional maturity with potential for further professional development.
• Driving license B
What Eaton offers:
• Permanent contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time