BDM - Power Specification - London
Reporting to the Power Solutions Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling to specifiers and end users such as electrical consultants, architects, local authorities and main building contractors, and working closely with the regional sales teams. We are looking for a dynamic and self-driven sales professional who would like to develop within the Group. You will be expected to spend about 75% of your time on the road.
- Achieve a set sales target and set margin
- Continuously monitor and improve the conversion rate of quotes to orders for the region.
- Introduction of Eaton and Cooper Products to provide a solution of products.
- Call on and develop business/social relationships with target customers throughout their organization in order to gain and develop opportunities through to and including the order stage.
- Developing and maintaining relationship with business influencers within Regional customer base
- Assist in the Co-ordination of the teams activities with other sales teams and internal departments.
- Understand products and their competitive position in the region and communicate the customer’s satisfaction and/or needs by: understanding Company Strategies, Policies, Program and CRM
- Understanding of appropriate customer service systems and commitment to executing them.
- Providing upper management with useful market information monthly, including business conditions, results achieved and actions planned.
- Maintain company documentation, including expenses and project tracking system
- Power sales experience into Consultants and end-users in London
- Full UK driving license essential
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time