Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Master Scheduler - Data Center Segment Lead
Eaton's Commercial Distribution Products & Assemblies Division in Sumter, SC is seeking a Master Scheduler – Data Center Segment.
The Master Scheduler – Data Center Segment will be based in Sumter, SC at the product line headquarters for our panelboard and switchboard products. The Master Scheduler – Data Center Segment will plan and manage the customer service activities related to our growing Data Center business segment. These activities include supporting the coordination of customer orders, manufacturing and delivery schedules, technical support, service issues and other related customer concerns. The Master Scheduler – Data Center Segment will interact frequently with the manufacturing, engineering, supply chain, customer service, project management and product line teams.
· Coordinate with customer service representatives to ensure Data Center orders are scheduled and/or expedited appropriately for both panelboards and switchboards.
· Manage the accuracy of the Data Center segment order tracker which includes major project milestones and key job characteristics of released and planned releases of orders. Utilize this data in providing status updates on key metrics and in forecasting activities.
· Make decisions related to production priorities and expedites based on overall needs of the business and customer. Adjust capacity planning/scheduling by production line (i.e. daily capacity numbers, weekly buckets, mixed model).
· Serve as the primary interface to resolve scheduling conflicts and providing delivery updates to project management.
· Participate in SIOP sessions and ensure production teams are able to execute a production schedule in accordance with SIOP plan.
· Run and review reports for Data Center Switchboard and Panelboard scheduled units/dollars; calculate actual lead-times and manage against quoted lead-times.
· Develop and maintain efficient communication on production and shipping schedules through daily production meetings, weekly/monthly SIOP and Data Center business segment meetings.
· Responsible for department and product line objectives relative to on-time scheduling, advance warning of shipping delay, shipment confirmations, rescheduling, and other associated metrics.
· Utilize continuous improvement and lean manufacturing tools to improve front end business processes.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
Minimum 2 years of experience in Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations or a combination of those functions.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering from an accredited institution
- Experience in project management.
- Experience with Excel and SharePoint.
Experience with MRP/ERP systems.
Experience with lean manufacturing concepts.
Experience with scheduling, engineering, customer service functions.
Experience with Eaton systems: Vista, Bid Manager, Panelboard Allocation System, Plant Order Manager, Mentor, OMS and AS400.
Demonstrated technical and application knowledge of panelboards, switchboards and/or electrical distribution equipment.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CDPAD Comml Distrib Prods Assy Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time