Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Visual & Pack Inspector - 3rd Shift
Eaton Corporation is currently seeking a Visual & Pack Inspector-3rd shift in the Belmond, IA facility.
Performs 100% visual inspection of finished valves and lifters. Pack product after inspection. Performs nondestructive testing, such as Pentrex, magnetic particle and x-ray.
- Performs valve audits according to quality procedures
- Performs outgoing audits according to quality procedures
- Completes all required audit documentation and record keeping
- Assists production in solving product quality problems
- Maintains work area and audit equipment in accordance with 5S practices
- Stops and corrects the manufacturing process if quality specifications are not met
- Actively participates as a functioning team member of problem solving team
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- Must live within 50 miles of Belmond, IA to be considered. No relocation benefits provided.
- Understanding of how to use precision gauging instruments
- Ability to proactively work with other team members
- This position requires standing and/or walking for an entire eight – twelve hour shift
- Production environment is hot and is subject to unexpected swings of overtime – must be able to flex personal schedule
- Knowledge of liquid penetrate testing
- Proven ability to run a machine with multiple settings or specifications
- Prior experience in non-destructive testing or auditing practices
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No