Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manufacturing Engineer- Molding
Identifies and implements strategies to improve productivity and quality of product lines under assigned responsibilities. Lead the Implementation of new projects and technology in the molding areas.
· Complies with the established procedures related to safety, quality, warranty, services, etc.
· Develops and implements gauges and fixtures to assure quality of products.
· Trains personnel as required.
· Identify opportunities and implement projects for cost-out Program.
· Interfaces with Design/Manufacturing Engineer to solve situations with non-conforming self-manufactured parts for the products of responsibility.(Thermoplastic Molding.)
· Identify and implement continuous improvement ideas to increase productivity levels
· New projects and technology Implementation in the molding area.
- Uses control and improvement techniques such as DOE (Taguchi), 8D Analysis, Pareto Diagrams, etc., to assure good quality and low non-conforming rates of self-manufactured parts. Identifies through process capability analysis, or any other sources, machinery not capable to meet expectations
- Identifies and facilitates training opportunities
- Assures the company policies are met based on Eaton’s Philosophy and Code of Ethics
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product, and suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase the efficiency of the department.
- Must be a proactive, dynamic, high energy, results-focused individual with strong leadership skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD ICD Industrial Controls Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time