Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Tax Analyst- Transfer Pricing Strategy
Eaton’s Corporate Sector is seeking a Lead Tax Analyst- Transfer Pricing Strategy. The Lead Tax Analyst- Transfer Pricing Strategy will be based at our Houston, TX facility.
The position analyzes Eaton’s worldwide transfer pricing strategy. Similar to a Senior Analyst by industry terminology, This role will be involved in transfer pricing planning and strategy projects that directly impact shareholder value.
- Identify and analyze intercompany transactions with a focus on intercompany financial transactions. Evaluates functional and financial analyses.
- Model potential intercompany transactions to support determination of tax effective structuring that aligns with business objectives.
- Perform benchmarking for purposes of evaluating the arm’s length nature of transfer prices for certain intercompany transactions.
- Prepare transfer pricing documentation as required under tax laws of the various jurisdictions in which Eaton operates throughout the world
- Assist with the valuation of businesses and certain business assets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Tax, or Accounting from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in US Transfer Pricing is required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ professional experience in Finance or Accounting is required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- A Master’s degree in Economics or Tax from an accredited institution
- 1-2 years of US Transfer Pricing experience at a either a consulting firm or a large multi-national company
- Valuation or Financial Transaction experience within past roles.
- Intermediate to expert level proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to apply financial modeling techniques
- Ability to analyze complex financial transactions to identify applicable tax laws
- Ability to work independently and with a team; to communicate articulately, confidently, and professionally across many organizational levels; and effectively build rapport with stakeholders
- Ability to recommend and implement tax strategies consistent with non-tax objectives across Treasury and Operations.
- Systems skills/experience desired: Longview Solutions Applications, Oracle, HFM and SAP
- Attentive to detail, personally committed to work quality and able to learn from mistakes
- Strong written communication and oral communication skills regarding tax explanations and recommendations regarding complex financial transactions and legal issues to both tax and non-tax personnel
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and organization savvy
- Knowledge of Tax Law regarding statutes, regulations, court decisions and tax treaties
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time