Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Plant Manager - KSA
Eaton's Electrical Business has an opening for a:
Location: Dammam, KSA
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is a global leader with expertise in power distribution and circuit protection; backup power protection; control and automation; lighting and security; structural solutions and wiring devices; solutions for harsh and hazardous environments; and engineering services. Eaton is positioned through its global solutions to answer today’s most critical electrical power management challenges.
Manages and directs plant operations, including the key manufacturing processes of the Plant in order to achieve production objectives consistent with overall quality and on time performance requirements. Professional leadership of the plant’s strategic planning and execution processes and commitment to building organizational capability. Within the framework of the “Eaton Philosophy and Values” and EBS, responsible for supporting positive employee relations, is the “face of Eaton” both within the facility as well as the community, demonstrating the behaviors as characterized in the Eaton Leadership Model.
· Prepares the budget (planning) for the plant and ensures objectives for the site are met within approved budget, schedules and quality specifications.
· Ensures effective & efficient project execution across all operational functions; tendering, project management, SCM, procurement, materials and resource planning, production, inspection & test
· Works collaboratively with the Sales & Project Management organization to build a strong and profitable pipeline. Ensures product cost and lead times are a competitive advantage.
· Sharp focus on project management to ensure projects are delivered on time, at or below budgeted cost with high levels of customer satisfaction
· Conducts regular meeting with employees, plus internal and external stakeholders to ensure communication and execution of operational objectives
· Ensure the deployment of the Eaton Business System and lean tools throughout the plant. Actively looks for and executes on continuous improvement projects
· Ensures required documentation and/or system transactions are executed in order to ensure consistent and compliant products are manufactured.
· Assures prompt and accurate reporting systems as it relates to operations in order to monitor performance against objectives by using Eaton metrics and balance score cards
· Develop and implement improvements in production methods, standards and procedures to ensure effective use of resources. Assess performance indicators and take appropriate actions to ensure schedule, cost and quality goals of manufacturing operations are met. (ELSS)
· Leverages resources and motivates employees in order to create a positive environment and a high performance work culture.
· Leads quality, environmental, health & safety in all aspects including EQS, MESH, ISO etc
· Drive creation and implementing of a continuous improvement culture at the site by implementing “Continuous Improvement Framework”
· English language fluency is required.
· Must possess good communication skills (verbal, written) to be able to represent Eaton Plant internally and externally
· Lead and existing plant with knowledge and experience of
- LV and MV Switchgear
- Protection & Control
- Large project execution
- Leadership in a diverse environment
Management and leadership skills and social
What Eaton offers:
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
· Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG CHD EMEAI
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time