Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Junior Marketing Specialist
Eaton Electric Sp. z o.o. has opening for Junior Marketing Specialist
position located in Gdańsk. Main responsibilities on this position :
• Support in co-ordination of marketing campaigns
• Support in fairs organization
• Comprehensive organization of marketing events like seminaries, conferences and trainings for customers
• Support in implementation of pricing policy on country level, including special price lists management and CPRO request
• Marketing orders realization: PO in SAP, Eaton Merchandise Store etc.
• Obtaining client permission to use realized projects in company references
• Verification of translations of the marketing messages, industry articles, customer success stories, brochures - in terms of linguistic and stylistic correctness in GlobalLink.
• Other tasks covering marketing and sales support
• bachelor/master degree in Marketing
• at least 1-2 years of experience on similar position
• experience on Electrical market will be additional advantage
• fluent knowledge of Excel and Power Point programs
• strong organizational, problem solving, action and goal oriented skills
• good analytical skills including experience on reporting
• driving license cat. B
• fluency in Polish and English.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time