Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Inside Sales Representative
- Support sales regions to meet monthly / quarterly / annual sales goals established by the business.
- Demonstrate the ability to professionally manage customer telephone calls and emails while performing other required tasks.
- Establish and maintain the highest possible commercial relations with present and potential customers (internal and external) by effectively employing the highest level of skills with regard to the knowledge of customers business and organization and knowledge of Eaton product lines and strategic plans.
- Coordinate with marketing and sales to provide documentation for customers to look at product information and solutions. Provide product and technical information to outsides sales to support generation of sales into the commercial and industrial segment.
- Respond to field sales and customer channel inquiries including price, lead time, selling policy. Do so in a manner consistent with established division profit, sales, and customer satisfaction objectives.
- Provide solutions and alternatives to customers to meet their shipment needs.
- Provide direction and solutions on process improvements.
- Act as focus for field and customers in dealing with functional departments, i.e., engineering, manufacturing, marketing, logistics, and demand planning.
- Accurately process customer quotes and coordinate renewal of quotes as required. Follow-up on orders and quotations and provide information and updates to customers and sales engineers.
- Pro-actively contact customers following quotes and sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaint or objections. Facilitate timely solutions to customer issues by utilizing available resources or creating procedures for resolution.
- Manage reserve production process and manufacturing managed inventory
- Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering promotional sale items
- Demonstrate proficiency in multiple department support software.
- Train peers and customers as appropriate. Serve as a mentor, and support for internal teams and departments.
- Lead project teams and serve as team member for special projects to drive continuous improvement and the team’s performance.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Relocation benefits are not provided for this role. Only local candidates residing within 50 miles of Waukesha, WI will be considered.
- Work experience with SAP
- Work experience in a customer support role for technical products
- Experience with preparing proposals
- Experience with Eagle software
- Work experience with electrical products
- Commercial experience, specifically working with sales and/or marketing teams
- Ability to train others and work in a team-oriented environment
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills to support internal and external contacts within a multi-cultured environment
- Demonstrated experience working with MS Office software package
- Analytical skills and detail-orientation.
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks in an efficient manner, and work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently
- Ability to work on time sensitive projects, meet critical deadlines, and deliver commitments in a calm and organized manner
- Customer service skills and aptitude
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No