Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Shipper/Receiver (Inventory) - 1st Shift
Uses forklift to load trailers for shipment. Manage load within trailer for safe over-the-road operation.
Safely operates all equipment such as forklift, pallet bander, stretch wrap machine and any other approved equipment deemed necessary to perform job role
Accurately performs all necessary system shipping transactions as illustrated in work instructions.
Maintains shipping reports, daily/weekly/monthly as prescribed to assist in root cause analysis.
Schedules trucks for daily shipments through communication with Logistics-approved carriers.
Assists in periodic inventory counts and reconciliation to improve IRA.
Works overtime as needed up to and including weekends
Interacts with customers, suppliers and service providers in a candid and professional manner that would not diminish the reputation of Eaton or the Newbern facility.
Visually inspects product for obvious Quality defects.
Ability to perform all SCM functions including shipping, receiving, cycle counting and other duties as business needs dictate.
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within 50 Miles of Newbern, TN will be considered for this position.
- All positions require use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in arms regulations. All applicants must be U.S. Persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as a U.S.Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refuge
Functional knowledge of MS Office products such as Excel, Word, & Outlook.
- Previous forklift experience
- Demonstrates an ability to use critical thinking to drive root cause analysis and resolve issues.
- This position requires self-motivation and problem solving skills.
- This position requires an individual who contributes individually and jointly to the success of the area, department, and facility.
Ability to continuously standing/walking. Sometimes required to stoop, climb, or lift/carry equipment or material of moderate weight.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FCV Fluid Conveyance Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No