Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Order Management Specialist (Global Export)
- Manage the export business
- Able to provide both in country and cross border support
- He/she is the point of reference for customers for all types of commercial requests: solve complex, high impact problems.
- Drive customer loyalty through increased productivity, improved value and through a high performance culture.Lead all aspects of the
- Support team through outstanding management of all resources - people, process and technology.
- Drive effective control of support costs.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from an accredited institution or equivalent professional degree
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Intermediate German capability
- Professional experience in order and export management
- Good to have: In depth knowledge of computerized order management processes, SAP and/or ORACLE BPCS, CRM or similar experiences,
- Proficient in creative problem solving, conflict resolution, and managing priorities.
- Strong analytical skills required to enter, document and manage orders and customer issues.
- Strong Customer Service Skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of an assignment and customer satisfaction.
- Adapting and driving change and process improvements.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time