Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Semi-Driver (Inter-Plant)-2nd Shift
Eaton Corporation has an opening for a Semi-Driver (Inter-Plant)- 2nd Shift within the Power Systems Division, located in Waukesha, Wisconsin at the Badger site.
The employee in this role is responsible for transporting goods from one plant to another within the Southeastern Wisconsin area, primarily Waukesha.
- Move product between all Waukesha, S. Milwaukee and Pewaukee Plants
- Move product to and from our co-packers
- Move product to and from outsource locations
- Move product to customers
- Strap/secure product to trailers
- Secure trailer with stands when staging in docks – must use 2 stands per trailer.
- Move flatbed and vans
- Maneuver tractor and trailer in extremely tight quarters
- Verify serial numbers of units with paperwork
- Complete daily driver log
- Must have a certified Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Must be able to operate stick shift vehicles
- Must have a clean driving record
- A high school diploma or GED (General Education Degree) is required from an accredited institution.
- The ability to work in the United States on an ongoing basis without company sponsorship is required.
- No relocation is being offered for this position. Candidates must reside within the 50 miles of the work location in order to be considered.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 100 % of the Time