Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Electrician (Industrial) - 1st Shift
Eaton Corporation has an opening for an Electrician (Industrial)- 1st shift within the Power Systems Division, located in Waukesha, Wisconsin at the Badger site.
Troubleshoots and repairs potential failure and breakdowns involving electrical, electronic and logic systems machinery, equipment and plant utilities
- Troubleshoots, wires and repairs complex electrical and electronic equipment or machinery. Installs conduit, control boxes, switches, electrical cabinets, circuit breakers, etc., as required. Wires complex electronic equipment such as PLC’s, DNC’s, and CNC’s. Performs all electrical work in lower classifications.
- Performs preventive maintenance on machinery, equipment and control circuitry to insure proper operation. Makes necessary adjustments or repairs.
- Performs repairs on machinery/equipment to include hydraulic and pneumatic repairs. Problems for which assistance is required are referred to the supervisor for correct action.
- Assists in the installation and relocation of production machines and equipment. Sets up precision machinery.
- Performs simple layout and fabrication of miscellaneous weldments from sketches or drawings using various welding equipment.
- Performs simple machining and forming of parts and material as required.
- Performs plant utility maintenance involving the repair, replacement, and installation of electrical, air, water, oil, gas or steam lines.
- Operates various industrial vehicles used in material/machinery moving or snow removal.
- Assists in on-the-job training of employees in lower classifications. Assists other classifications with work normally assigned to them. May serve as a project leader and direct the activities of lower classification personnel. Capable of performing duties associated with lower classifications.
- Completed a State Indentured Electrical Apprenticeship with additional technical education in electronic repair OR an Associate’s Degree in electronics field from an accredited institution is required
- The ability to work in the United States on an ongoing basis without company sponsorship is required.
- No relocation is being offered for this position. Candidates must reside within the 50 miles of the work location in order to be considered.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with industrial equipment.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No