Area Sales Manager for UPS
Area Sales Manager for UPS
Eaton is looking for an Area Sales Manager for Uninterruptible Power Solutions (UPS).
You will be part of our UPS team consisting of project managers, technicians, sales representatives and sales support. Your main objective is to drive the sale of Eaton products and solutions in 3 phase UPS to new and existing accounts in south of Sweden
• You will deliver technically and commercially complete product offers to Eaton customers and sell entire projects from construction to commissioning.
• You are responsible for the entire sales process regarding Eaton product range in UPS, handling specifications and quotes.
• You will regularly visit our customers around Sweden and in connection with deliveries, you will also join our customers in the Factory Acceptance Test at our production facilities in Finland.
• To help you succeed in the assignment, you will have committed and competent colleagues as well as the market leading products.
• The position is located at any one of Eatons Swedish offices in Kista or Arlöv.
• A degree in electrical engineering or equivalent or upper secondary technical school with relevant work experience
• Strong experience in new business sales of electrical components, with a successful track record
• Ability to maintain and develop market knowledge
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Great team and individual player
• Fluent Swedish and English
What Eaton offers:
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
• Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time