Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
IT Internal Controls Analyst
Eaton’s Corporate Sector is seeking a IT Internal Controls Analyst. The IT Internal Controls Analyst will be based at our Beachwood, OH facility.
The IT Internal Controls Analyst assists in performing IT SOX internal control validations, IT internal audits, and special projects to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of IT internal controls, business processes, and procedures. Primary functions are to ensure IT management information systems stay in conformance with both evolving internal company standards and government regulatory requirements and to help ensure financial reporting compliance at Eaton.
- Supports IT SOX planning and scoping activities.
- Performs IT SOX internal control validations to ensure effective controls are in place for key Eaton systems that support financial reporting.
- Supports IT internal audits in assigned areas, under the supervision of the audit leader, in accordance with audit programs to evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls, business processes, and procedures at Eaton operations.
- Prepares written audit findings and recommendations for discussion with local management.
- Participates in opening and closing meetings with local and senior management.
- Produces clear, concise, neat, accurate work papers in timely way and presents audit outcome in a clear and concise manner.
- Follows-up and reviews implemented management action plans and audit findings remediation under the direct supervision of the Audit Manager/Supervisor.
- Serves as team member and participates in special projects, on an as needed basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration from an accredited institution or completion of a Bachelor’s degree in the aforementioned concentrations by August 2018 is required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Previous Public Accounting Experience
- Combined degree concentrations of IT and Finance or Accounting.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to promote ideas and work effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Strong written communication skills, with the ability to clearly and succinctly report key issues, business impact, and recommendations for improvement.
- Clear, concise and effective oral communication skills.
- Willingness to pursue relevant professional certifications (CISA, CISSP, CIA, etc.).
- Strong Excel skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 40%.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time