Senior Internal Auditor EMEA
- Conduct audits in assigned areas in accordance with audit programs to evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls, business processes, and procedures at Eaton operations.
- Prepare written audit findings and recommendations for discussion with local management.
- Produce clear, concise, neat, accurate work papers in a timely manner.
- Participate in opening and closing meetings with local and senior management.
- Follow-up and review implemented management action plans and audit findings remediated
- Present audit outcomes in a clear and concise manner to Senior Leaders.
- Gather information as part of the Annual Risk Assessment process, identifying risks and weaknesses and to the preparation of the Annual Audit Plan.
- Counsel as an expert for accounting, compliance and Internal Controls matters.
- A Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or equivalent.
- Cumulated 3 to 5 years of audit experience. (Ideally has internal audit, external audit experience or Finance experience in a manufacturing environment)
- Proficiency in Internal Audit key concepts (risk-based audits, financial audit).
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to make sound recommendations and to articulate benefits/results to business unit goals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly and succinctly report key issues, business impact, and recommendations for improvement to management.
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written) as well as in another European language, such as Polish, Czech, French, Romanian or German.
- Good knowledge in IFRS and U.S. GAAP.
- Proven experience in documenting and testing controls, as well as in identifying risks and weaknesses and developing audit procedures to assess the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls to mitigate the risks.
- Ability to identify weaknesses and develop and present recommendations for improvement to local management.
- Ability and desire to work in a dynamic, multicultural, multilingual and international environment, with colleagues located in other parts of the world.
- Availability and willingness to travel up to 50%, mostly within the Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time