Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Internal Auditor
Eaton Corporation has an opening for a:
Senior Internal Auditor
Location: Morges, Switzerland
Senior Internal Auditor assists in preparing, planning and performing internal audits and special projects to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls, business processes, and procedures at Eaton operations across EMEA.
• Conducts audits in assigned areas, under the supervision of the audit leader, in accordance with audit programs to evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls, business processes, and procedures at Eaton operations.
• Prepares written audit findings and recommendations for discussion with local management. Prepares recommendations to address audit issues.
• Produces clear, concise, neat, accurate work papers in a timely manner.
• Participates in opening and closing meetings with local and senior management.
• Follows-up and reviews implemented management action plans and audit findings remediated with limited direct supervision of the Audit Manager/ Supervisor.
• Presents audit outcomes in a clear and concise manner to Senior Leaders.
• Gathers information as part of the Annual Risk Assessment process, identifying risks and weaknesses and to the preparation of the Annual Audit Plan.
• Counsels as an expert for accounting, compliance and Internal Controls matters.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or equivalent.
• Cumulated 3 to 5 years of audit experience. (Ideally has internal audit, external audit experience or Finance experience in a manufacturing environment)
• Good knowledge in IFRS and U.S. GAAP.
• Proficient in Internal Audit key concepts (risk-based audits, financial audit).
• Proven experience in documenting and testing controls, as well as in identifying risks and weaknesses and developing audit procedures to assess the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls to mitigate the risks.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to make sound recommendations and to articulate benefits/results to business unit goals.
• Ability to identify weaknesses and develop and present recommendations for improvement to local management.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly and succinctly report key issues, business impact, and recommendations for improvement to management.
• Ability and desire to work in a dynamic, multicultural, multilingual and international environment, with colleagues located in other parts of the world.
• Availability and willingness to travel up to 50%, mostly within the Europe, Middle East and Africa.
• Fluent in English (both spoken and written) as well as in another European language, such as German, Polish, Czech, French or Turkish.
• Strong MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and general end-user computer skills
What Eaton offers:
• Permanent contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time