Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- We’re ethical -- we play by the rules and act with integrity.
- We’re passionate -- we care deeply about what we do. We set high expectations and we perform.
- We’re accountable -- we seek responsibility and take ownership. We do what we say.
- We’re efficient -- we value speed and simplicity.
- We’re transparent -- we say what we think. We make it okay to disagree.
- We learn – we are curious, adaptable, and willing to teach what we know.
- Design mounting/installation hardware (bypass path, exhaust plenum configuration after LP-EGR)
- Support WER Integration (communication, RPECS connection)for University of Michigan engine dyno testing
- Oil cart integration and control
- bypass valve (construction, installation, support)
- motor control (expander)
- Testing support
- Plenum Integration (EAVS, LP-EGR, WER) help with CAD & GT simulation
- By pass valve (identify fast response valve to support program targets) procurement
- Support UofM for Motor control
- Track the project tasks and deliver the milestones on time
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for University of Michigan and ARPA-E
- Deliver the progress update monthly presentation to Eaton leadership team
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited institution
- Average cumulative GPA of a 3.0 or above (please do not round)
- Experience – Engine dyno test cell, CAD design and 1D modelling
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: CTO Corporate Technology Office
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time