Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
EHS Benelux Coordinator - Service organisation
- Champions the deployment of EHS standards and Zero Incident Safety Culture within scope. Develops strong working relationships with functional and business leaders.
- Represents Eaton in front of external parties (e.g. customers and authorized service providers) for EHS matters. Ensures compliance to EHS regulations, standards and laws.
- Manages EHS questionnaires from customers during inquiry to order stage.
- Facilitates EHS processes and provides technical and administrative support such as site EHS inspections and audits, subcontractor management or periodic competency assessment (LoTo and Qualified Electrical Worker) to ensure compliance with EHS regulations and MESH requirements.
- Deliver s EHS training courses for Managers and Employees and maintain an EHS training matrix.
- Develops/produces relevant EHS documentation such as but not limited to standard work instructions or job safety plans. Provides templates and supports for the deployment of operational EHS process such as last minute risk assessment or energized work permit.
- Leads the investigation process of incidents (including near misses, releases, and losses) and accidents to determine root causes and prepares/directs corrective and preventive action plans. Identify and determine suitable action for dealing with systemic EHS issues within the organization. Prepare Lessons Learned documents.
- Conducts regular internal EHS audits and field inspections. Supports EHS risk assessment initiatives and risk mitigation (including security
- Supports maintenance and development of VCA certification for the relevant Service locations being part of his/her geographical footprint, as well as any other EHS management systems if required (e.g., ISO 14001 and ISO 45001/OHSAS 18001)
- Acts as the expert and point of contact with EMEA for EHS-related concerns for servicing power distribution products and give input to R&D in development projects regarding services and safety
- Degree in Safety Management from an accredited institution. Professional certification preferred (Certified Safety Professional, Certified Industrial Hygienist, Certified Hazardous Materials Manager or country equivalent).
- Strong background in EHS with minimum of three years’ experience in companies performing electrical works on MV and or LV products.
- Ability to understand service practices at customer locations.
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English language. Ability to prepare and effectively present appropriate materials to various audiences including Senior/Middle Management. German and French language is appreciated.
- Comprehension of industry, and country environmental, health, and safety requirements.
- Ability to serve as a subject matter expert in one of the EHS functional disciplines (Occupational Health, Environmental Engineering/Management, Safety, or EHS Systems).
- Ability to lead and support cross-functional process improvement teams.
- Ability to deliver training.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Permanent contract in fast growing global company.
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team.
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible.
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Environmental Health & Safety
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time