Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead HR Generalist - Corporate Functions
Eaton's Corporate Functions HR team has an exciting opportunity for a Lead HR Generalist. The Lead HR Generalist will be located at our Beachwood, OH corporate headquarters.
This team is dedicated to providing trusted business partnership to leaders, while supplying HR subject matter expertise across a spectrum of topics. The Lead Generalist role provides support to assigned corporate HR Business Partners and their respective clients to drive solutions across HR processes and procedures, with focus on: assessment & selection, manager and employee onboarding, reporting & analytics; and performance management.
- Lead the assessment & selection process including, management of requisition workload, coaching, participating with interview teams and maintaining hiring metrics
- Support the execution of key talent management processes by ensuring accurate data, communication and deployment
- Utilize HR Services to ensure accurate HRMS data to support key HR
- Support mid-level employee relations (ER) activities to resolve conflict or controversy
- Support miscellaneous HR initiatives and deployments (EE survey, compensation planning, etc.)
- Support adhoc HR reporting and audits for assigned functions by utilizing with HR Services and other CoE’s
- Answer or direct managers and employees on various inquiries to ensure they are supplied with the appropriate resources to resolve questions (HRS, ER, Fidelity, Portal, etc.)
- Special projects and other duties as needed
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3 years progressive HR generalist experience in a global organization or a graduate of Eaton’s HRDP program
- Authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- Demonstrated ability to work consultatively with managers and employees, including ability to proactively engage senior level managers
- Knowledge of federal and state employment and labor laws, (ADA, OFCCP, EEOC, Wage and Hour, State Unemployment Compensation, State Worker's Compensation, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects across multiple functions
- Knowledge of HR systems and reporting (e.g. Oracle)
- Demonstrate strong ethics and values; be widely trusted; direct and truthful, with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and gain confidence.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to influence and coach at multiple levels of the organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software packages (e.g. Word, Excel, Org Plus, and PowerPoint)
- Masters degree from an accredited institution
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time