Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Junior Designer - Engine Air Management EMEA
Eaton Corporation has an opening for a Junior Designer - Engine Air Management EMEA for its headquarter located in Torino (Italy).
Execute the components and assemblies drawings, support the CR/CO processes, support production activities, provide design support for Engine Air Management group in the EMEA region reporting to the Design Supervisor.
• Generates and/or modify 3d models and drawings of valves, valve actuation components (lash adjuster, roller finger followers, rocker arms, lifters).
• Works in a team of skilled designers
• Under the Design Supervisor coordination, the Designer is assigned to specific requests for drawing generation or modification issued by Core Applications and Advanced engineers.
• Participates actively in the design review meetings together with the Core Applications or Advanced Engineer.
• Generates the BOMs for the assemblies
• Uses the internal Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system (ENOVIA) to initiate and work on the design changes, request all the approvals prior to the release of the components
• Keeps track of CO processes assigned to him in Share Point Tracker
• Supports the testing department in the creation of engine interface components
• Bachelor degree in engineering or technical area
• 0-1 year of experience in the role
• Knowledge of 3D/3D CAD. Design and modeling of mechanical parts.
• Knowledge in MS Office products (excel, word, powerpoint and outlook)
• General understanding of manufacturing processes
• Basic understanding of the automotive engineering
• Skilled in PTC Creo 4.0 parametric or PTC Proe Wildfire 5 for modeling and drafting
• Well organized, process oriented
• Attitude to work in a team
• Knowledge of ISO Design Standards
• Knowledge of the GD&T concepts
• Basic English language knowledge
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH PDMP EAM
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No