Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Digital Marketing Automation Specialist
Eaton’s Electrical Division is seeking a Digital Marketing Automation Specialist. This position is located in our Moon Township, PA, Raleigh, NC, or Beachwood, OH location.
- Liaise with the marketing team to ensure successful deployment of marketing emails and campaigns using our marketing automation system (Eloqua)
- Deploy brand identity standards and taking a leadership role in enforcing compliance
- Implement automated lead-nurturing programs to positively impact our current lead database
- Establish, track and report on standard campaign metrics to optimize
- Provide feedback and content for monthly operations report
- Design and test web forms and landing pages to ensure accurate lead collection and process flow
- Coordinate and integrate efforts with other Marketing personnel and cross-functional teams on a global basis
- Serve as a company expert in email marketing strategies
- Become power user of our marketing automation platform
- Integrate forms with C360 as required, test with IT
- Monitor inbox and respond to emails accordingly, and manage unsubscribes
- Maintain data quality by following import processes and form processing steps. Monitor data periodically for cleanliness and make updates to the contact washing machine to improve data quality as needed
- Take the lead on integrating other marketing cloud applications or tools with Eloqua and documenting the process (once IT approved)
- Document processes within Eloqua and share with other users
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital marketing automation
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation is being offered for this role. All candidates considered must currently reside within a 50 mile radius of one of the following locations: Moon Township, PA; Raleigh, NC; or Beachwood, OH.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital marketing in B2B environment
- Eloqua experience preferred
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Detailed oriented
- Innovative problem solver – always searching for the best solution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Possess data evaluation skills with ability to extract and interpret data from various sources to offer creative marketing and product solutions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Macromedia Dreamweaver, and Adobe Photoshop
- Have knowledge of CRM systems along with experience in integrating Eloqua with a CRM
- Understands the fundamentals of lead management and lead scoring
- Understand e-mail best practices
- Solid understanding of online customer behavior
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: MKTG Marketing Function
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time