Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Spécialiste du succès client/Customer Success Specialist
Energy Automation Solutions Division has an opening for a Customer Success Specialist position. The Customer Success Specialist will be located in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville.
As a recognized employer of choice, Eaton Corporation recruits and retains talented employees who are interested in making a long-term commitment to an organization that continually invests in the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment as well as its employees. Eaton’s Energy Automation Solutions business has an immediate opening for a Customer Success Specialist. We are looking to fill this position in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville. The Energy Automation Solutions (EAS) division delivers intelligent energy solutions by combining power systems expertise with innovative technologies to help our customers generate, deliver, and manage energy safely, efficiently, and reliably. EAS provides a range of power delivery and reliability, automation and control, advanced metering and demand response solutions designed to increase efficiency and smart operations. The EAS business serves customers in the utility, commercial, industrial, mining, renewable energy and other markets. With a spirit of innovation crossing decades, EAS is proud of its ground-breaking innovations through customer collaboration, long-standing commitment to investing in R&D, five Innovation Centers around the world, more than 10,000 patents held globally, and its award-winning solutions in power delivery, power quality, power reliability and end customer automation in the utility space. The technical skills, innovative thinking and the tireless dedication of our employees around the world are Eaton's greatest resources.
The Customer Success Specialist is an integral part of the customer service team. This position will be key in providing unsurpassed customer services. The Customer Success Specialist together with the customer service team provides support for our customers through technical support by email, phone and web conference. The Customer Success Specialist should be able to multitask, enjoy speaking to customers on the phone, have exceptional communication skills, be proficient in problem solving and enjoy being on the front line with customers.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support on CYME software products by guiding new and existing customers through the functions, features and benefits of the CYME products and solutions.
- Analyze customer needs through technical support, discussion with customers, etc. in order to identify and suggest improvements for CYME products and solutions.
- Technical degree in electrical or power systems engineering from an accredited institution.
- Customer facing experience and commitment to exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Fluent in French and English (written and spoken).
- Legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
- Relocation is not being offered. Only candidates residing within a 80km radius will be considered.
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution.
· Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to quickly learn software based products.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
· Fluent in Spanish, Portuguese or Mandarin (Written and Spoken).
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: EPG EAS Electrical Automation Solutions
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No