Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Tool and Die Machinist - 2nd Shift
- Layout, construct, alter and repair a variety of tools, dies, jigs, fixtures, and gauges to close tolerances.
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings or follow specific instructions and drawings.
- Setup and operate a variety of machine shop tools and equipment.
- Perform necessary hand operations such as filing, fitting, scraping, etc.
- Have knowledge of metallurgy , metal properties and heat treating.
- Perform development work and difficult tool room machining operations.
- Work out mechanism details, fit and assemble jigs, fixtures, tools and dies.
- Assist with equipment startup after installation and correction of problems relating to equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- No relocation is provided for this position. only candidates that currently reside within 50 miles of the Fayetteville, NC facility will be considered.
- Minimum of 6 months of Tool and Die experience OR Technical Degree from an accredited institution in a Machining/Machinist/Tool and Die program
- Minimum of two years of Tool and Die experience
- A two year machinist degree from an accredited institution and comparable experience performing similar duties.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PDCAD Power Distrib Control Assy Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No