Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Service Sales Representative
- Responsible for achieving profit plan (budget) through contract sales, price, profitability and growth.
- Account Relationship Management –Responsible for building and maintaining the relationship with the assigned customer base, being the conduit of information, including service updates, price movements, technical updates and required reporting in line with company requirements and guidelines.
- Business Development – Review existing customer base, installation base and key strategic sites for potential new business opportunities.
- By using the consultative sales process provide service solutions to customers based on their business needs and your specialized product/market knowledge. Specifically focusing on Eaton’s Value Proposition and benefits of services on offer.
- Product renewals - strategically evaluate customers for adjacent product line opportunities and refer to PQ FSM for referrals to relevant sales representative.
- Responsible for Sales Forecasting as required by their manager as per their assigned customer base.
- Responsible for liaising closely with customers and internal functions to ensure a consistent and positive customer experience.
- Responsible for preparing, reporting and presenting market and competitor activity to the organisation.
- Responsible for assisting with day to day service contract and parts price enquiries and quoting in line with approved service price structures.
- Bid Management – facilitate any large special bid requests by utilising all resources available while ensuring company approval.
- CRM / Pipeline – regularly update the company’s CRM package and update pipeline with all opportunities.
- Increase product and application knowledge to understand what the power of ‘One Eaton’ can offer to the customers.
- Development and adherence to a Sales Plan.
- A significant measurement of performance will be based on individual contribution and team participation as a result you will be required to interact with other team members effectively.
- Professional development ensuring currency with technical and commercial advancements within the market
- Carrying out the roles and responsibilities as detailed in the quality, safety and environment policies and procedures
- Commitment to the quality, safety and environment and proactively reporting any risks and issues
- Understanding the company mission, vision, policies, objectives and other requirements of the quality, safety and environment management system
3 years’ experience within the Australian electrical industry
Experience in product/service sales
Technical expertise in electrical products
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ANZD AustraliaNew Zealand Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time