Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
PQ Channel Sales Manager
- Achieve PQ sales revenue target in the assigned country which includes 1P, 3P, Services and DC business
- Formulate and implement sales and marketing strategy to achieve business objectives in line with corporate and regional strategies
- Develop and implement plans to increase market-share and profitability of products and services (value-based concept)
- Build relationships with key customers to enhance long term business prospects
- Work with marketing primes to implement the company’s marketing communication strategy to sustain the brand image
- Analyse the market and provide market intelligence to the management on a regular basis
- Leverage all other EATON team members and CE- firms to surround the customer and increase EATON’s share of wallet in the “Named Account”
- Mobilise EATON resources to close projects and create satisfied customers
- Develop a multi-tiered relationship with the customers’ organization
- Comply with bid review process
- Provide bid management documents in accordance with policies and process requirements
- Maintain a cooperative working relationship with all other Eaton departments, focusing on providing a high level of customer satisfaction both internally and externally
- Perform all job functions with adherence to Eaton’s Philosophy and Values.
- Build relationship with distributors and key channel partners to grow the 2 tier and single tier channel business
- Continually review and deploy go-to-market strategies to drive exponential growth for Eaton PQ business
- 10+ years of sales experience
- 5+ years sales experience in channel management
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferable in Engineering or Science
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EA East Asia
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time