Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Field Service Engineer
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is a global leader with expertise in power distribution and circuit protection; backup power protection; control and automation; lighting and security; structural solutions and wiring devices; solutions for harsh and hazardous environments; and engineering services. Eaton is positioned through its global solutions to answer today’s most critical electrical power management challenges.
- Offering and processing preventive maintenance contract’s, service stock management, system modifications and to offer new added value services to customers
- On-site interventions for urgent customer requests (diagnosis and repair procedures)
- Evaluate customer needs and provide in-depth online support
- Ability to work safely around electrical and mechanical hazards
- Increase and enhancement of brand awareness via best level of customer service
What Eaton offers:
- Challenging projects in a dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- University degree in Electrical Engineering
- Good technical knowledge in UPS and LV Panel product groups
- 7+ years of experience in Service Sales activities
- English knowledge is a must
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time