Service Team Leader
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Service Team Leader, you will be responsible for achieving service sales and managing the field service activities.
Your key deliverables:
- Increase and enhance brand awareness via best level of customer service.
- Offer and process preventive maintenance contract’s, service stock management, system modifications and to offer new added value services to customers
- On-site interventions for urgent customer requests (diagnosis and repair procedures)
- Evaluate customer needs and provide in-depth online support
- Ability to work safely around electrical and mechanical hazards
- University degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Good technical knowledge in Power Electronics products (UPS, DC systems, rectifiers etc.) and Low Voltage Panel product groups
- 5+ years of experience in Service Sales activities
- Fluency in English
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
(Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening. – if applicable)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time