Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supply Chain Management Intern
- Review and resolve direct and indirect material concerns
- Support the team in maintaining "High 5" metrics
- Lead and implement cost out projects
- Work cross-functionally to address gaps in production needs
- Must be actively enrolled and pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management, or engineering
- Must be within 1 year of completion of degree
- Must be eligible to work in the United States on a continual basis without company sponsorship
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must have knowledge of ERP systems
- Must be comfortable analyzing data to drive decision making
- Strong communication skills
- Requires the use of detailed planning and scheduling techniques to meet various deadlines
- This position is local and is intended to provide an opportunity for University of Nebraska at Kearney students or students of other universities from the local area to gain on-the-job applicable experience in their degree
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No